For those of us that are foreigners (non- citizen of Australia) and wishes to join the Australia Army, you can go through this post and get all the information leading you through the process of joining the Army.
Overseas applicants with relevant military experience from allied countries who have significant military experience can apply to join the Armed Forces.
It’s really easy as you emigrate to Australia, become an Australian citizen, and once granted that status, you meet the requirements for the Australia armed forces.
Read below further details about joining the Australia as a foreigner
Take Note Of The Following
- Permanent residents who can prove they have applied for citizenship can apply
- Permanent residents who are ineligible can apply for Australian citizenship as long as they are prepared to apply for citizenship within 3 months of commencing service (or 6 months if in the ADF Reserve).
- If permanent residents refuse citizenship or fail in their application, their ADF service will be terminated.
Check the ADF recruitment page after going through this page to get more info hitting Quora – https://www.defencejobs.gov.au/joining/can-i-join/citizenship
Criteria For Foreigner Application To The Australian Army
- Current serving member of a foreign military service, or left less than three years ago
- At least five years of full-time military experience
- Qualifications, skills and experience that can be directly transferred to the Army
- The minimum academic and military educational standards required by the Army
- Less than 50 years old at time of application
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language (speaking, reading, writing and listening) as defined by the International English Language Testing System (IELTs)
- Apply for a citizenship
- Minimum completed 10 schooling with passes in English and Maths. A Few Higher roles in the Australian Army require a Diploma / Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree.
- Adequate general fitness + Medical Fitness to pass a pre-entry fitness test.
- Few Higher roles in the Australian Army require a valid probationary license or higher
- Minimum 17 years of age
- Leadership abilities
- Strong communication and written skills
Processes Involved In Applying As A Foreigner Into The Australian Army
- You must be recommended by a Selection Board after interview
- You should pass the medical entry standard for the ADF
- Make sure to obtain an Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Visa from the Department of Home Affairs (you and all accompanying family members will need to meet certain health and character requirements)
- Be able to obtain and hold an appropriate level of ADF security clearance
- Make sure to have resigned from your current military service and not be required to perform any Reserve service, and be eligible – and undertake to become – an Australian citizen.
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship is the official source of information regarding moving to and setting in Australia, living and working in Australia. Also visit this page – https://army.defencejobs.gov.au/joining-and-training/can-I-join/citizenship/overseas-applicants?_gl=1*1k4ulod*_ga*MTEzMTEwMDU5OC4xNjQ4MDQwNTUy*_ga_L7JJVP5TLB*MTY0ODA0MDU0NC4xLjEuMTY0ODA0MzIwNi4zOA..
Australian Army & Defense Recruitment
You can also visit this post below to source out the ongoing Australian Army & Defense Recruitment https://foxyhubs.com/australian-army-recruitment/
Conclusion On How To Join The Australian Army As A Foreigner
You will enjoy plenty of benefits as a soldier in the Army, such as gaining recognised qualifications, world-class army training in Australia, the opportunity for career advancement, ongoing job security, and an excellent pay scale.
You therefore have no limitation as as regarding you being a foreigner from applying for the Australian Army.
The application website gives crucial information related to the How To Join The Australian Army As A Foreigner for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work while contributing to the defense of Australia.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Foxyhubs, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like How To Join The Australian Army As A Foreigner, with all Articles posted on our Foxyhubs being Accurate and free from Misinformation.Kindly share it with friends and family. Meanwhile, we continue to bring the best Android Games, Android Apps, Celebrity Net worth, Windows Activator, And Music, Best VPN to use.