If you have questions regarding joining the Canadian Army as a Foreigner then i can assure you that you are on the right page because it is possible to be recruited into the Canadian Army as a Foreigner.
It’s really easy as you emigrate to Canada, become a Canadian citizen, and once granted that status, you meet the requirements for the Canadian forces.
“If you are loyal to Canada, if you have lived in Canada for a short time and you really understand what Canada is about and you really want to serve this country then you are permitted to serve them as said by the Canadian Army Forces.
Now that you are aware you this fact, i admonish you to go through the whole article as i direct you on the procedure and process which will lead your entry into the Canadian Army.
Become A Part Of The Canadian Army Even As A Foreigner
- If you are interested in joining or enlisting in the Canadian Army as a foreigner, you first must become a Canadian citizen.
- Once you obtain citizenship, complete the online application, and mail in the required documents.
- You’ll then pair with an Army recruiter, who will help you complete additional forms and examinations, prepare for your interview, and enroll in the Canadian Armed Forces.
- With some patience and dedication, you can become part of the Canadian Army even if you weren’t born in Canada.
Criteria For Foreigner Application To The Canadian Army
- It is a number one pre-requisite that you become a citizen of Canada before you are recruited into the Canadian Army
- To become a citizen, you must legally live in Canada for 3 consecutive years.
- Then, you can apply online, copy the required documents, pay the immigration fee, and mail in your completed application.
- When approved, take a citizenship test, interview, take your citizenship oath, and receive your citizenship!
- You can apply from the age of 18 years or
- You can also apply at the age of 17 if you have a parental consent
- Also apply at the age of 16 with parent consent so as to be enrolled as a full-time high school student to join the Reserve Force.
Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Québec (some jobs need higher levels of education)
Steps / Process Into The Canadian Army
- Make sure that before you apply you must be prepared to provide all required documents in a timely manner after getting your citizenship card.
- Go to the Application site to apply – https://forces.ca/en/apply-now/
- After which you will tested on a reliability screening which will be submitted
- You will take an aptitude test based on verbal skills, spatial ability and problem solving to check the most suitable job for you.
- You will also complete a personality inventory which provides information on your personal characteristics and qualities.
- After these processes, you will proceed to taking of the medical exam to check your medical history and physical features like height, weight, vision, color perception and hearing.
- You will be invited to an interview with the panel asking you about your previous employment history and so much more
- It is highly required that applicants should be fully prepared before attending the interview
- At the end of the interview, applicants will be notified of their result.
Documents To Be Prepared For The Canadian Army Application
- You will then need to present original copies of all these
- Birth certificate,
- Government issued photo ID,
- Transcripts from your highest level of education,
- Proof of trade qualifications and professional licenses, and any additional forms required for the trade or job you selected.
- All overseas education must be presented with a Canadian equivalency from Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada
Salary/Benefits Of The Canadian Army
- As a recruit you will earn from the range of $35,820 – $62,424 annually while you complete basic training.
- Once you are fully trained for your chosen occupation, your salary will continue to increase based on your time in the military, rank and acquired skills.
- You and your family will receive health and dental coverage throughout your career.
- As a full-time member, you will start with 20 paid vacation days per year
- There is Maternity and Parental Leave
- There is also a retirement plan with fully funded pensions.
Online Employment Application Maintenance
The Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting application system is undergoing systems upgrades and will be unavailable from Friday, March 25th, 2022 at 8:00pm to Monday, March 28th, 2022 at 8:00am (EDT).
During this time you will be unable to submit an application.
Conclusion On How To Join The Canadian Army As A Foreigner
Joining the Canadian Armed Forces website also have information on entry options, positions, the enrollment process, and basic training, in particular, take a look at the questions that deal with eligibility, starting your career and life in the Forces.
The application website gives crucial information related to the How To Join The Canadian Army As A Foreigner for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Foxyhubs, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like How To Join The Canadian Army As A Foreigner, with all Articles posted on our Foxyhubs being Accurate and free from Misinformation.Kindly share it with friends and family. Meanwhile, we continue to bring the best Android Games, Android Apps, Celebrity Net worth, Windows Activator, And Music, Best VPN to use.