The U.S Border Patrol Recruitment is now calling for men and women who are physically fit, proficient with firearms and willing to learn Spanish to apply for the recruitment.
Get yourself informed and updated about the U.S Border Patrol Recruitment as the U.S. Border Patrol seeks applicants who are U.S. citizens and have lived in the U.S. for at least three years.
To become a border patrol agent, you should therefore apply for this recruitment, complete all of the pre-employment exams and interviews and accept the offer of employment once given regardless of location.
Go through this page and get full enlightenment on the recruitment processes and dates, deadlines, and requirements for the U.S Border Patrol Recruitment 2022/2023.
U.S Border Patrol Recruitment Latest Updates
The U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment Application Form for 2022/2023 is ongoing so if you are interested in working as a US Border Patrol agent, so apply now.
Therefore, if you think you are well-suited for a career that requires vigilance, integrity, and professionalism at all times, apply now by clicking on this link – https://www.cbp.gov/careers/apply-now-usbp
Individuals applying for Border Patrol agent jobs should contact the nearest Border Patrol recruiter, who can answer questions about the career and help start the application process.
The application process takes an average of 6-9 months to complete. Health issues discovered during the background investigation or a lack of sufficient information may delay the process
Details On The U.S Border Patrol
A border patrol agent is a law enforcement officer employed by United States Customs and Border Protection, which is a part of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Border patrol agents protect U.S. borders against the smuggling of drugs and illegal weapons, as well as illegal entry by non-citizens.
- Detecting, preventing, and apprehending undocumented noncitizens, smugglers of noncitizens, and illegal narcotics
- By maintaining surveillance from covert positions at or near the 6,000 miles of Mexican and Canadian international land borders and over 2,000 miles of coastal borders.
Criteria For The Application Of The U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment
In order to consider joining the Border Patrol, an applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- You must have a legal U.S. citizenship
- From 18 years but below 40 years at the time of application unless they are a qualified veteran or have previous federal law enforcement experience.
- Possession of a Valid driver’s license
- No prior criminal convictions
- Possess minimum vision and hearing functionality
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activity
Recruitment Process For The U.S. Border Patrol
- After making sure that you have met the needed requirement submit an application
- Take an entrance exam. (Applicants who qualify at the GL-9 level, which requires a year of specialized law enforcement experience, can waive this requirement.)
- After the exam, you will have to pass a background check.
- After which you will take a medical exam.
- Take a basic physical fitness test.
- Undergo a scenario-based panel interview (tone on one interview)
- Take a polygraph. (Per the National Defense Authorization Act, this can be waived if you’re a veteran who already has an active TS/SCI security clearance.)
- Pass a random drug test.
- The process can take anywhere from six to nine months, depending on the applicant. Common disqualifiers are the use of illegal drugs and criminal convictions.
- Once hired, border patrol agents undergo rigorous academy training in Artesia, New Mexico, which includes 940 hours of instruction (117 training days) in U.S. law,
- Undergo border patrol operations, physical training, firearms instruction, driving, law enforcement and border patrol tactical training, and Spanish.
Job Titles for This Career
- Border Guard
- Border Patrol Guard
- Border Patrol Officer
- Patrol Agent
Hints/Steps For The U.S Border Patrol Application
- Be an early applicant
- Complete the online application for a border patrol agent position at USAJobs.com. and make sure to enter all of the information requested in the application
- Pass the three-part border patrol entrance examination.
- Submit all the required documents such a school transcripts, employment forms and agreements within two weeks of receiving your notice of results of the exam
- Complete all of the tasks listed in the selection packet, including the oral interview, medical exam, drug test, polygraph exam and physical fitness tests.
- Accept an offer of employment after successful completion of the process
Conclusion On U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is simply made available here for the awareness of the applicants in relating to Recruitment 2022/2023.
The application website gives crucial information related to the U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Foxyhubs, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like U.S. Border Patrol Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Foxyhubs being Accurate and free from Misinformation.