The Western Australia Police (WA) welcomes applications from diverse communities into recruiting a diverse and culturally rich workforce.
It is therefore recommended that applicants who wish to join this workforce can start applying now as applications are open now and there is no closing date at this stage.
On this page, our goal is to bring and help the most suitable (and motivated) applicants up to speed in the required testing fields making sure you get all the informed decisions on your journey to the recruitment process of the Western Australia Police.
WA Police have a thorough application process to help them select the highest quality applicants that’s why we can help you prepare for the selection process with all the authentic criteria and requirements needed.
Western Australia Police (WA) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Updates
The Western Australia Police Recruitment (WA) Application 2022/2023 is officially open to all applicants especially to citizens of Australia and New Zealand to start applying now in order to be recruited.
People who have an interest in applying to the WA Police Recruitment are encouraged to attend a Recruit Information Session which is to take place on 01/02/2022 at 5:00 pm (Note: Postponed now ) at the Western Australia Police Academy.
Visit the Western Australia Police Recruitment (WA) Application Portal in order to apply or to access more information – https://www.letsjoinforces.wa.gov.au/join-wa-police/recruit/selection-process/
Or call the Wa Police number in order to get in touch with your recruitment application – +61893019607
Applicants/Candidates should access the Western Australian Police Recruitment website and follow all processes concerning the Recruitment stages so as to be considered and recruited.
Details On The Western Australia Police (WA)
The Western Australia Police (WA) is responsible for policing the world’s largest single police jurisdiction, covering 2.5 million square kilometers with over 150 police stations across 8 metropolitan and 7 regional districts of Western Australia.
The WA Police mission is to enhance the quality of life and well-being of all people in Western Australia by contributing to making the State a safe and secure place.
Benefits Of Joining The WA Police:
- Six weeks annual leave
- Flexible and part-time work options
- Medical benefits
- Free use of on-site gym facilities in many locations
- Long service leave after 10 years then every seven years of continuous service
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to purchase leave
- A deferred salary scheme
- Free or subsidized housing when working in regional locations.
Requirement For Western Australia Police (WAPOL) Recruitment
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
- 18 years of age and above
- Currently hold a valid manual ‘C’ class motor drivers license or equivalent, with no more than 8 demerit points at the time of application (provisional licenses are acceptable)
- No Tattoos
- No record of illicit or illegal drug use
- Applicants who have obtained a Year 12 Certificate of Education in Australia
Documents To Be Submitted For WA Police Recruitment Application
- A Birth Certificate containing parents’ details
- Citizenship proof showing that you are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- A recent original color passport compliant photograph.
- First Aid Certificate
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Recruitment Process For Western Australia Police 2022/2023 Application
- Once you’ve determined that you meet our eligibility criteria and submitted your application
- The WA Police will check to identify any criminal offenses and/or traffic infringements that you have previously incurred.
- A review of any tattoos will be undertaken to check if they meet the required Tattoo standards as contained within the Western Australia Police Force Commissioner’s Uniform and Appearance.
- Once the Application Form and supporting documentation have been checked and verified and the Traffic and Criminal Check has been completed, you will be invited to commence the Selection Process which will take between 6-8 weeks to complete.
- Thereafter you take the Police Entrance Examination (PEE) if you have passed the above and this test includes verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, and audio & visuals tests.
- You will be invited to attend a panel interview in which a holistic assessment is made by a Review Panel and a decision is reached on your progression.
- Afterwhich applicants with prior medical history may be required to provide additional contemporary information to support their Final Health/Medical Assessment.
- Once applicants have completed these requirements, applicants are generally notified of the outcome in writing (via email).
- If you are not successful on this occasion, you will have an opportunity to seek feedback at the end of the selection process by either reaching them on their email- [email protected]
- Please ensure that you quote the vacancy title, reference number, classification, and location in your email to police.staff.selection&[email protected]
Precautions To Undertake When Applying
- This application form must be completed by the person applying for employment.
- You must make full disclosure of any legal proceedings instigated against you, regardless of the length of time since, or the outcome of the offense/incident.
- To prevent delays in your recruitment process, all questions must be answered.
- While a criminal record or adverse disclosure does not necessarily disqualify you as an applicant, failing to truthfully answer the following questions may invalidate your application.
- When answering “YES” to a question, please provide further details as required and if not applicable write N/A
Summary On Western Australia Police Recruitment (WA) 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the Western Australia Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is now given on this site above for your one-click so as to access the site.
Successful applicants are required to attend a 28-week training course at the Western Australian Police Academy in Joondalup. This is followed by an 18-month probationary period.
Make sure that you apply for the recruitment if it’s of interest to you as you follow all the procedures available and pursue your goal once you finally get recruited into the WA Police.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Foxyhubs, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like WA Police Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Foxyhubs being Accurate and free from Misinformation.